Looking for a super-easy job?
At Jibe! Group we are always looking for talent to join our team. Feel like you can add value to our team in a different way then described in the vacancies below? Let us know via email@example.com!
Senior Project Manager and Country Lead Belgium
Working at senior level with the world’s most innovative software companies, and with the Dutch management team of Jibe! Group, you are responsible for starting (and leading) the operation of Jibe! Group in Belgium. As brand ambassador and country representative, you’ll be responsible for sales, marketing and supplier management. As senior project manager, you are responsible for planning, budgetting and executing marketing programs and large scale events, for multiple client accounts in Belgium, to create customer experiences that exceed expectations.
As our country lead in Belgium, you are going to represent Jibe! Group in Belgium. You are responsible for starting up and managing our new operation from scratch. Your responsibilities include marketing and sales to attract new business in Belgium, in addition to planning, budgeting and executing marketing programs and events for existing clients and the new clients you win through your sales activities. The first year will be primarily a ‘one (wo)man show’, whereby you’ll be supported by the Dutch management team and your Dutch colleagues, whose resources you can avail over through intercompany agreements. It is however your goal to expand the business so that you are able to recruit one or more medior and/or senior project managers to further grow our business in Belgium in the 2nd year.
As this is a ‘double’ role (country lead who’s also executing projects) you are very self-motivated to help Jibe! Group grow and succeed in Belgium. On the one hand, you’ll lead the operation to ensure profitability, on the other hand you are able to coordinate the processes to ensure that our projects in Belgium are delivered on time and produce the desired results for our customers. All in all, for this role, you have to be able to wear many hats, including those of project manager, marketing manager, intermediary between the parent company and subsidiary, sales manager – and sometimes a wide range of other headwear too.
Growing our business in Belgium
- Plan and execute marketing and social media activities to promote the Belgian branch of Jibe! Group, ensuring brand awareness in a consistent manner.
- Networking and sales activities to attract new business to Jibe! Group in Belgium – from first engagement to project proposals (and then successful execution of the projects, on time, within scope and budget).
- Find, contract and engage third parties/vendors in Belgium for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders, for all our clients in Belgium
- Report on results on a regular basis with Dutch management team and suggest improvement
- Maintain the correct financial administration, including intercompany payments of project management hours) to ensure we comply to local legislation
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
Account Direction & Senior Project Management
- Manage the relationship and the projects of our existing customers in Belgium (Workday, Salesforce)
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and develop detailed project plans to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Engage and support Dutch team members (junior or medior project managers) who are supporting you on the execution of your projects
Requirements and skills
We are looking for an experienced, senior project manager in Belgium, preferably with experience working at an agency. As senior project manager you are looking to grow into a leadership position. You have the seniority it takes to take a leadership role for our new operation in Belgium, yet you are also happy to take on some of the hands-on tasks it takes as a project manager, such as setting up a booth at a tradeshow. Below some of the requirements we value at Jibe! Group:
- You are an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- You are a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Proven working experience as marketing or event manager (preferably in the IT industry)
- Solid marketing – and events background, with understanding of the high-level requirements of our customers, who are the best in the industry
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Flemish and French (preferred)
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Jibe! Group Core Values:
For all roles at Jibe! Group it’s important that we adhere to our core values. This is what makes us different and better, but above all, this is what sets us apart from the competition. These core values are:
We exceed expectations. We are proactive, ensuring that we always deliver before agreed deadlines. We make sure everything we deliver looks just a little bit better than the customer expects.
Customer focus. The customer is our focus. Not our internal processes or our own opinions. In everything we do and every customer contact we have, we think about what it means for the customer. How do we make the customer more successful? How do we contribute to customer success? How can we make each project a success for our customer?
Self-managing. A self-managing team is group of employees jointly responsible for the overall process in which products or services are created, delivered to an internal or external customer. This also means that many responsibilities lie with the team (and the individuals within it who have taken on certain responsibilities) when it comes to ownership and end result. Managers, staff departments, management or senior staff are only there to support. In other words: if you see a job that needs doing, do it, or make sure it gets done.
€ 4500 – 6000
We would love to meet you!
At Jibe! Group it’s our mission to exceed expectations. We currently do this with a team of 10 great colleagues, connected by our love for helping companies grow. In case you feel Jibe! Group should be the next step in your career, please send us a message. We love to hear who you are and what you would like to achieve in life.Contact us