A hospitality experience on one of the biggest, historic 3-master ships in the Netherlands themed ‘The Power of Wind’. The skipper explains your guests how wind is used for sailing. The guests can of course try this themselves, whilst the 3-master sails straight through a windmill park on the IJsselmeer – with 190-meter high windmills (the highest in Europe). A guide will explain the most important facts and nice-to-knows about the windmill park. An extremely sustainable day and a unique experience!
- 09.30 am Boarding. Reception with coffee and tea.
- 10.00 am Departure. Sail in the direction of the windmill park.
- 12.00 am Lunchtime.
- 01.00 pm A guide from the windmill park tells enthusiastically about the windmills.
- 02.00 pm After the presentation questions can be asked to the guide.
- 03.00 pm While sailing appetizers will be served.
- 05.00 pm The skipper and his crew say goodbye to the group.
Of course it is also possible to dine before you disembark, from BBQ to walking dinner.
The program is tailor-made for you, and of course we can provide the ship with attractive visual branding to further strengthen your brand and the experience. For more information, contact our sailing experts, Rimke Nooter or Jolanda Prins, via email@example.com or by calling 020-3075770.